International Referee： Functions and Responsibilities of Referee
1. Understand the practice and conduct of game.
2. Assign referees to the game and notify the particulars for attention.
3. Supervise referees in the execution of the game.
4. Assist the referees to settle the problem arising in the execution of the game.
5.Check the final scores.
6.Request to convene the Protest Committee in case an appeal or protest is submitted and report the incident to the Committee.
7. Announce the rules of play and the particulars for attention to the players in advance of playing if necessary
1.Check with the name list of the players and their equipment.
2. Direct the start of playing on each fairway and manage the order of playing amongst the players.
3. Declare the conclusion of play on each fairway and the number of strokes of every player.
4.Lead the players to complete the game in accordance with the sequence number of the fairway.
5. Deal with incidents against precedent or infractions of rule during play and announce time-out and the restart of play.
6.Record the player’s number of strokes and infractions.
7.Check the result of play and request the player to sign his/her name for confirmation.
8.The referee onward movement shall not affect the player’s hitting.
9.The referee shall stand at a position where he/she can see clearly the hitting action of the player and the direction the ball goes.
1.Linesmen shall be assigned in championships to assist referees in judging the ball is out of boundary and where the exit point of the ball rolled out of boundary.